- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, ISEE
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 310680
- Application Fee: $50
- Tution Boarding: $73,220
- Tution Day: $60,250
- Enrollment: $817
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
The Lawrenceville School has maintained two defining characteristics: a willingness to explore and adopt the best practices in education and, at the same time, a commitment to maintaining traditions that continue to resonate with students.
The Lawrenceville School inspires and educates promising young people from diverse backgrounds for responsible leadership, personal fulfillment and enthusiastic participation in the world. Through our unique House system, collaborative Harkness approach to teaching and learning, close mentoring relationships, and extensive co-curricular opportunities, we help students to develop high standards of character and scholarship, a passion for learning, an appreciation for diversity, a global perspective, and strong commitments to personal, community, and environmental responsibility.