- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day
- Type: Special Needs
- Grades Offered: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- CEEB: 441810
- IPED: 1914986
- Tution Day: $35,000
- Special Needs Served: Learning Differences, Therapeutic, Other Developmental Disability
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Shelton School serves close to 850 students with learning differences, including dyslexia and related disorders. The school provides specific instruction/remediation for students pre-school (3 years of age) through 12th grade in a supportive and nurturing atmosphere.
One of the greatest instructional needs for learning-different students is that of a highly structured, small class setting. With Shelton's average teacher-to-student ratio of one to six, students in grades preschool through 12 are automatically given a head start on their road to successful learning.