- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 460220
- IPED: 1422291
- Application Fee: $50
- Tution Boarding: $31,930
- Tution Day: $15,993
- Enrollment: $440
Lyndon Institute offers world-class programs in arts, sciences, technology, and athletics in a Vermont village setting. Founded in 1867, LI is a traditional "New England Academy," enrolling students from across the United States and the world.
Lyndon Institute is dedicated to providing an educational experience for our students that leads to a lifetime of learning and good citizenship. We are a private, independent and comprehensive high school for grades 9-12, offering a 150 course curriculum specializing in core and honors academics, fine and performing arts, and career services.