John Milledge Academys purpose is to provide a challenging college-preparatory education for students Pre-K-12th grades. Our goal is to provide Central Georgia students with an affordable, academically balanced education.
Our Statement of Beliefs is as follows:
- Education is the key to success.
- Education is a partnership between the home and the school.
- Learning is a continual lifelong process.
- Students should be challenged to reach their highest potential in academics, athletics and the arts.
- Parents, faculty and staff should be held to a higher standard, leading by example.
- A safe and orderly environment promotes student learning.
- Communication skills, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills are essential for success in an ever-changing world.
- A caring faculty, who continuously develops the art of teaching, is essential for student success.
- Students should accept responsibility and demonstrate accountability for their work and actions. Students should strive to demonstrate servitude, citizenship, discipline, honesty, patriotism, and integrity.
- A Christian atmosphere establishes moral guidelines.
- Every person in the JMA family shares the responsibility for advancing the schools mission.