John Milledge Academys purpose is to provide a challenging college-preparatory education for students in the primary and secondary grade levels. Our goal is to provide Central Georgia students with an affordable, academically balanced education.
Our Statement of Beliefs is as follows:
- Education is the key to success.
- Education is a partnership between the home and the school.
- Learning is a continual lifelong process.
- Students should be challenged to reach their highest potential in academics, athletics and the arts.
- Parents, faculty and staff should be held to a higher standard, leading by example.
- A safe and orderly environment promotes student learning.
- Communication skills, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills are essential for success in an ever-changing world.
- A caring faculty, who continuously develops the art of teaching, is essential for student success.
- Students should accept responsibility and demonstrate accountability for their work and actions. Students should strive to demonstrate servitude, citizenship, discipline, honesty, patriotism, and integrity.
- A Christian atmosphere establishes moral guidelines.
- Every person in the JMA family shares the responsibility for advancing the schools mission.