- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Language
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Hotel, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Euroace's Spanish Language Program is a fantastic gap year program for students interested in learning more about the Spanish language and culture.
By partaking in this trip, students can expect to be immersed in the Spanish language and significantly improve their comprehension and communication skills. They will get plenty of practice by engaging with locals and peers. Students will take interactive classes designed to improve their language skills and prepare them for the real world. In addition, there will be various cultural activities that students can participate in to learn more about the local practices, products, and perspectives. This program is also completely customizable so that students can choose accomodations, extra activities, and courses based off of their schedule and budget.