- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Hotel, Student Apartment
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Euroace's gap year volunteer program in Valencia is designed for students who want to contribute to community service work and experience Spain in a whole new way.
During this program, students will devote themselves to fulfilling causes such as helping those from underprivileged backgrounds. They may also work with environmental projects and locals at risk of social exclusion. Euroace not only wants to benefit the lives of locals, but also provide an experiential learning program for students. Students will be able to develop their own teamwork skills as they collaborate with local nonprofits. By participating in this program, students will be fully immersed in the Spanish language and culture. They will experience the area in a completely new way and gain invaluable life experiences.