The Windham-Tolland 4-H Camp has been serving area children and families since 1954. Located in Pomfret Center, CT, the camp’s 270 acres contain woodlands, cabins, recreational areas, and scenic ponds. Our goal is to use cooperative activities to promote each camper’s development.
Our caring, camper-centered staff is committed to providing safe, educational and fun experiences for every child. We are licensed by the State of Connecticut and are fully accredited by the American Camp Association.
Day Camp (6-15) Overview
- Day campers are ages 6 to 15. (Camper must be age 6 at the first day of the camp session.)
- These campers will enjoy the same fun-filled weekly 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM schedule as resident campers.
- The 6, 7 and 8 year-old day camp clovers will be integrated with the overnight clover camp, which already has a set schedule of activities.
- All camp facilities and day programs are available to day campers. This includes lunches, snack, Friday evening dinner & closing ceremonies starting at 6:30 PM.
- All day campers must arrive on Sunday of their camp session between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM for swim tests. Please bring swim wear and towel. Campers age 9 thru 15 will register for activities at this time.