6 Points Sports – North Carolina offers intensive high quality sports instruction while providing individualized attention to each athlete. In fact, we’ve got a line-up of passionate sports camp coaches and counselors to help. Our programs are open to athletes entering grades 4 through 11.
Athletes take their game to a whole new level! Our unique approach to Jewish education promotes Jewish identity building throughout the course of each day. Our campers not only improve their athletic abilities, they build self-confidence, strong connections to their peers and grow into proud Jewish athletes.
At 6 Points we:
- Develop athletic skills through intensive training with top-level coaches in state-of-the art facilities.
- Embrace Judaism through our seamlessly integrated Jewish Values education program.
- Foster connections by providing a safe, comfortable environment in which to have fun.
- Build self-confidence by setting goals, challenging, encouraging each other and celebrating our successes.
- Create the next generation of proud Jewish Athletes!
Cost and Session Information
- Session 1: June 21-July 3
- Session 2: July 5 - July 17
- Session 3: July 19 - July 31
Campers who stay for multiple sessions may choose to stay at camp between sessions. Food and lodging at camp, all supervision and transportation will be provided at an additional charge.