UCLA UniCamp is the official student charity of the University of California, Los Angeles. UniCamp operates as an independently funded not-for-profit organization that links the University with the community.
In order to be eligible to attend UCLA UniCamp, a student must: A. Qualify for free or reduced meals at school or; B. Have an open DCFS case or; C: Family is part of the CalFresh Program.
Cost and Session Information
Classic UniCamp Sessions, ages 10-14
- Session 1: Mental Health Awareness, Project GRAD
- Session 2: College Readiness, Project GRAD
- Session 3: Community Building/Activism, The Village Nation
- Session 4: Academic Enrichment, LA Times & McCormick Fund
- Session 5: Leadership Development for Urban Youth, Determined to Succeed
- Session 6: Healthy Lifestyles, CHLA
- Session 7: Empowerment Through Art
Camps for ages 15-17
- W.A.L.L. (Wilderness Adventures in Leadership and Learning)
- UniCorps (Service Learning & Leadership Development)
- C.L.I.M.B. (Core Lessons in Mind & Body- rock climbing)