Since 1983, TIC has offered Washington DC area boys and girls ages 7 to 15 a day camp program that develops mind and body. Kids come to TIC not just to explore technology, but for a kind of personal attention, excitement and creativity rarely found elsewhere.
Our half day sports program offers a physical challenge to balance the mental stimulation of the technology half day.
TIC campers are divided into two age groups: when the Juniors are in technology the Seniors are in sports; after lunch the groups switch places, so that each camper gets three hours of technology instruction and three hours of sports each day. TIC’s 4:1 camper/counselor ratio with smart, caring staff allows campers to create unique projects using relevant programming languages or multimedia software.
For Rising 9th & 10th graders, TIC offers leadership training programs at no extra cost! The Counselor-in-Training Program: Tier 1 teaches general leadership skills to rising 9th graders, while the Counselor-in-Training Program: Tier 2 teaches counselor-specific leadership skills to rising 10th graders. These programs teach valuable skills that are useful for all high school students! Find detailed information and instructions on how to apply here: http://ticcamp.com/enroll/cit-program/
YOUR TECH CHOICES
- Animation (2D&3D)
- Digital Arts
- Digital Photography
- Digital Music
SOME OF THE SPORTS CHOICES ON ANY GIVEN DAY MAY INCLUDE:
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Minute to Win it Games
- Street Hockey
- Flag Football
- Capture the Flag
- Volleyball Much, much more!
EXTRA COST OPTIONS
- Tennis- $100/session
- Drama- $30/session
Cost and Session Information
2019 Dates for TIC-DC
Located at Georgetown Day High School
- SESSION 1: June 17 – June 28
- SESSION 2: July 1 – July 12
- SESSION 3: July 15 – July 26
- SESSION 4:July 29 – August 9
Tuition: $950 per camper/session
- EARLY BIRD Discount: ($25/session) applies through January 7, 2019
- SIBLING Discount: $25 for each child after the first child
- MULTI-SESSION Discount: When a child is enrolled in two sessions a $25 discount is applied; three sessions $75; four sessions $150.
- FULL PAYMENT is due May 1, 2019
Extra Cost Options (per camper/session)
- Tennis: $100/session
- Drama: $30/session
- Extended Day: $250/session ($25 drop-in fee (pick up before 4pm) $35 drop-in fee (pick up before 6pm)