The mission of Terrier Training camps are to provide soccer programming for girls that focuses on developing and refining techniques, introducing and enhancing an understanding of soccer tactics, as well as offering auxiliary programming that supports the development of the whole player.
SUMMER ADVANCED OVERNIGHT ACADEMY
- The Terrier Training programs are advanced clinics designed for girls entering grades 9-12 interested in training and playing in a competitive environment
- Focus is primarily on the technical and tactical aspects of playing soccer at the collegiate level
- The program is coached primarily by college coaches, including the Boston University Women's Soccer staff
- In addition to field player training, we offer specialty goalkeeper training
- Under the direction of professional strength and conditioning coaches, speed and agility training will be introduced
- .A certified Athletic Trainer is on site 24/7
- Educational and team building sessions will be offered and may include video analysis of play, nutrition education, mental training techniques, and a session with a BU strength coach on soccer specific training.
- Players are housed in campus dormitories and are fed in the university dining hall all located on West Campus which is adjacent to the playing facility.
- Roommate requests will be honored whenever possible (double rooms)Check in will be between noon and 2 pm on July 20th and closing will be at noon on July 23rd
- Tuition is $500 per overnight participant before April 1st and $525 after April 1st. Balance due by July 1st, 2017
- All players attending will receive a t-shirt and an evaluation assessment from their coach
- Teams will be accommodated and will be grouped together if requested. Training topic ideas from h.s. or club coaches sending their teams are welcome
- Sign up in team groups of at least 15 players to receive $25/player discount on registration