Create a portfolio for Fashion Design School. Competitive fashion schools expect you to show your creativity and fashion skills in a portfolio. Each school has its unique set of requirements. Some portfolio requirements are of such high standards that even fashion professionals find it challenging. NYSD can help you unravel the secrets of fashion school admissions!
Our instructors, who also teach at these top schools, will help you:
- Identify what your dream school looks for in the admissions package
- Develop your creative vision and select your best ideas to build your portfolio
- Sharpen your fashion drawing skills, strengthen your collection, digitize your work, and use technical design software
- Understand fabrication and construct your wearable creations
- Choose the work that best represent your creative vision for your portfolio
- Creatively write your admissions essay so your story is memorable to the admissions officers - Gain confidence in your creative ability and succeed in your dream fashion school
NYSD is licensed by the New York State Education Department-BPSS and accredited by MSA-CESS.
Cost and Session Information
Fees of the program:
$1,350.00 Tuition + $100.00 Application fee
Total fees: $1,450.00 - payment plans available: pay in full, two installments, monthly
Live Online Classes: Monday|Tuesday|Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 11:15 AM & Thursday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, EST
Video/online chat: Friday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, EST (asynchronous)