Located on the shores of picturesque Hubbard Pond in southern New Hampshire, Wildwood is a camp like no other. Here, overnight campers ages 7–14 explore the outdoors and make friends while gaining a greater respect for nature as well as our role in protecting it.
Wildwood is a special place where campers come together to discover the natural world; take a break from busy schedules, video games, cell phones, and the distractions of everyday life; and get outside to do what kids do best—have fun!
Our campers roast s’mores over open fires, sleep under the stars, sing silly songs, paddle around Hubbard Pond, and fall in love with nature each day. Campers have fun as they explore the outdoors, make friends, and develop self-confidence and leadership skills that last a lifetime.
Campers learn that they can master challenges and have the power to make a difference in the world.
- Choose daily from a wide selection of fun and engaging camp activities, including archery, ropes challenge course, outdoor skills, and more
- Dive deeper with hands-on Nature Exploration groups
- Explore the outdoors with like-minded campers
- Form a tightly knit group with campers and have fun during special unit activities
- Kayak, canoe, and sail to explore the incredibly diverse habitats of Hubbard Pond
- Share stories, songs, and skits during campfires
Cost and Session Information
Overnight Camp Costs
One-week sessions: $1,325 members, $1,425 nonmembers
Two-week sessions: $2,500 members, $2,700 nonmembers
Overnight Camp 2020 Sessions
Session 1: June 21–27
Session 2: June 28–July 11
Session 3: July 12–25
Session 4: July 26–August 8
Session 5: August 9–15
Mass Audubon members at the Family level or above receive a discounted rate. To qualify, your membership must be current through your camper's last session, and you must be the parent, grandparent, or legal guardian of the camper being enrolled. Membership can be purchased or renewed at the time of registration.