The goal of MADLAX: Lacrosse camp is to provide the best instruction and learning environment for players. Focus will be placed on teaching and showing proper individual skills. We will aim to teach only those fundamentals which will last throughout their careers as they develop into lacrosse players.
MADLAX: Lacrosse is a fun, instructional camp where emphasis is placed on improving individual skills and basic team concepts. The goal of these camps is to provide the best instruction and learning environment for young, aspiring players. Focus will be placed on teaching and showing proper individual skills for each camper. Perfect technique will be emphasized.
- VA Boys Camp - Boys ages 6-14
- Face-Off Camp - Boys ages 10-18 (no beginners)
- Attack v Defense - Boys ages 10-18 (no beginners)
- Capitol Camp - Boys Ages 8-18 of all skill levels and experience
- Capitol Elite - For ONLY 50 Boys in Graduation Classes who want to play top D3 college lacrosse
- Girls Advanced Camp - Girls in rising grades 5th-12th *Note: It is preferred that all girls attending this clinic are experienced enough to respond and benefit from intermediate to advanced level concepts.
Cost and Session Information
2016 Rates and Dates are posted on website.