Camp Lingua is a unique language immersion program where children enjoy an enriching, fun experience while developing language and critical thinking skills. Our natural, open-ended multisensory approach consists of visual, auditory and physical practice which stimulates language acquisition.
Our Language Camps at Camp Lingua is the perfect way to help your child explore a second language while making new friends. They will learn easily by seeing, hearing and putting a language in action. A combination of a state-of-the-art methodology and materials -including story videos, vocabulary DVDs, CDs, scripts and guides to literally surround children with new language - ensure a natural language learning experience.
- Daily language classes & lab
- Sports: soccer, kickball, softball, volleyball, basketball, relay races, team-games, water-games
- Arts: arts & crafts, ceramics, drawing, sculpting-painting
- Nature: fishing, canoing, boot camp
- Culture: music, dance, cooking
- Field Trips
A CIT Program is offered.
- Before-Camp Care:8:00AM-9:00AM
- Full Day: 9:00AM-3:00PM
- After-Camp Care: 3:00PM-5:30PM