The Young Women’s Institute is a selective program that introduces rising seniors to the college experience and business career opportunities. Students are selected from around the country to spend a week at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. All program costs are covered.
While at IU, students:
- Participate in workshops with top Kelley School of Business faculty
- Interact with successful Kelley alumni and current students
- Prepare a real-world business case project
- Build leadership and communication skills
- Connect with like-minded women interested in business
Cost and Session Information
Summer 2015 Session Dates
June 14-19 and June 21-26S
elected students attend one of the two week-long sessions.