Eduexplora Online Advanced Single Subject Program allows you to learn cutting-edge topics in Real-Time with highly experienced instructors from Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Yale. Create your own schedule by choosing 1, 2, or 3 courses from the same or different fields (STEM, Bioscience, Humanities, and Business) and the time that best suits you. You will also have a chance to meet like-minded students from all over the world!
We bring together academically talented students with the most prestigious universities in the world!
All classes will be in real-time with your instructors and classmates (not pre-recorded). You will be able to come together and interact face-to-face with them during the entire class.
You can choose to take one, two, or three academic courses per day at the time that suits you best. Each course meets for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Choose from a wide range of subjects from different fields: STEM, Humanities, Medicine & Bioscience and Business.
There are over 25 courses to choose from such as:
- Engineering & Video Game Design
- Artificial Intelligence: Crafting Brains for Machines
- Quantum Computing: What is it? Why do you need it?
- Explorations in Neuroscience
- Personalized Genomics and Medicine
- Behavioral Evolution
- Law & Politics: Contemporary Global Challenges
- Critical Thinking Tools
- Meaningful Entrepreneurship
- Leadership: Genius Zone
- Design Thinking for Business
Highly experienced and qualified instructors
Instructors are experts in their fields, Ph.D., researchers, and outstanding professionals from Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Yale, the most prestigious universities in the U.S.! Instructors adapt the course content to their field of expertise and research. Classes are interactive with an emphasis on collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking.
When you sign up for the Single Subject Online Program you enroll in more than just a course!
You enroll in a 10-day comprehensive program that includes your choice of course as well as daily special activities that will allow you to develop personal skills, connect with students from different countries, and also learn more about some of the best universities in the world!
- Talks & Guest Speakers: Participate in live lectures and activities with leading experts of various fields.
- Network & Game-based Learning: Develop your leadership skills with students from different countries through team-building games that promote collaborative critical thinking.
- Campus overview: Explore Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Yale University live sessions, such as Admissions Talk and Students Panel.
"I consider that participating in this course was a truly enriching experience and an excellent way to spend part of my summer holidays. I recommend it because it counts with multiple benefits for our present and future. It helped me expand my knowledge about a topic of my interest with the guidance of a great instructor and together with wonderful people from different countries. The classes and the Workshops & Talks sessions have meant growth to me because of the takeaways that will be useful for school and life. Thanks for this opportunity EduExplora!"
Min Yue Jo - Peru
Course "Explorations in Neuroscience"
Cost and Session Information
Calendar: July 19-30, 2021 (Monday – Friday)
- 10:00am - 11:45am (ET/NY Time): Course Time Option 1
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm (ET/NY Time): Events
- 4:00pm - 5:45pm (ET/NY Time): Course Time Option 2
- 7:00pm - 8:45pm (ET/NY Time): Course Time Option 3
Each class is 1 hour and 45-minutes long in Real-Time
Grade ranges: 7 to 11 (US System)
Tuition: US$670 each course
All students will participate in daily events, regardless of enrolling in 1, 2, or 3 courses.
Registration: Places will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Participation will be granted to the first 20 students that register in each course and finalize payment.