Gifted students interested in a challenging academic program should consider attending the THINK Summer Institute at the University of Nevada. This intense three-week, residential summer program offers gifted students, ages 13 to 16, the opportunity to earn up to six college credits.
The 2018 Davidson THINK Summer Institute will be held July 14 - August 4, 2018.
Can I be a THINKER?
- be between the ages of 13 and 16 years of age during THINK,
- be a US citizen or permanent US resident living in the United States,
- commit to being a full-time, residential student
- receive one positive nomination as specified in the application, and
- submit an ACT or SAT score
*The Davidson THINK Summer Institute is limited to a select number of students. Applicants must demonstrate both exceptional ability and the potential to benefit from the course offerings, as well as the social and emotional maturity and organizational skills to thrive in this residential summer program.