Pace Brantley School's mission is to provide innovative research based programs with a differentiated approach for students with learning disabilities while building confidence, in a traditional school setting.
Pace Brantley School believes that learning disabilities should carry no stigma:
- That if children are treated with dignity and respect they will feel positive about themselves;
- That once they feel positive about themselves they will find that they can be more successful;
- That with individual help and freedom from pressure, children can learn;
- That some children with learning disabilities can return to the traditional classroom;
- That some children whose problems are more complex may need special help indefinitely, but all can learn.