The mission of Our Lady of Confidence Day school, a Catholic special education school of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, is to facilitate the complete development of students with intellectual disabilities to their fullest potential spiritually, intellectually, vocationally, and emotionally.
Our program, rooted in Gospel love, embraces the value of life and is committed to guiding students on the path to independence in order that they may become vital contributing members of society.
- that every child is a gift from God and sent to us to love, nurture, protect and respect.
- that every student should be offered the opportunity to develop the skills needed to be successful and happy in the 21st century workplace.
- that every student should be equipped with compensatory skills and strategies to continue on the path to independence in accordance with their God given abilities.
- that parents, teachers, students, staff and volunteers are partners in education and that all supportive relationships enhance the learning capabilities of all of students.
- that we must embrace cultural diversity reflective of the world in which our students will live and work.