The Noble and Greenough School is a rigorous academic community dedicated to inspiring leadership for the public good. Nobles is a coeducational, nonsectarian day and boarding school for students in grades 7 through 12.
The Nobles of today is a coeducational, nonsectarian day and boarding school for students in grades seven through 12. It is located on a 187-acre campus in Dedham, Massachusetts. The current enrollment of 613 includes a balance of boys and girls; 50 are weekly boarders who go home for weekends. Twenty-eight percent of our student body are people of color. The majority of students are from Massachusetts, and occasionally neighboring states. After graduation, virtually all members of the senior class go on to accredited four-year colleges and universities.
Noble and Greenough School is a rigorous academic community dedicated to inspiring leadership for the public good. Through mentoring relationships, we motivate students to achieve their highest potential and to lead lives characterized by service to others.
The Nobles community:
- Generates critical, creative, socially conscious thinkers;
- Upholds a commitment to diversity;
- Develops character and intellect in deliberate conjunction;
- Cultivates purposeful citizenship on local, national and global levels;
- Builds independence and self-respect through challenge and achievement;
- Espouses humility, humor, collaboration, honesty and respect for others as the foundations of a vibrant intellectual community.