Since 1971 Landmark School has been a leader in educating students with language-based learning disabilities, such as dyslexia. Landmark's specialized program has helped students overcome their weaknesses, maximize their strengths, and learn powerful and effective skills to use through life.
Landmark offers a unique and personalized learning environment for students in grades 2-12, with a residential program for students in grades 9-12. The cornerstone of the program and what differentiates Landmark from others is a daily, one-to-one tutorial along with class sizes of 6-8, specially trained faculty, and a variety of methods and programs used to individualize each student's experience.
- A campus in Prides Crossing, MA for 360 High School students
- A campus in Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA for 150 Elementary & Middle School students
- Just 30 miles north of Boston
- Individualized instruction and remediation, daily 1:1 tutorials, teacher/student ratio of 1:3
- Emphasizing language & learning skills. The Residential Life Program offers a structured, supportive living & learning environment.
- Summer Programs for students grades 1-12 combine academic skill development with hands-on, outdoor activities.
- Recreation, competitive athletics, performing arts, visual & practical arts, technology, clubs, community service and extracurricular activities.