Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, a school founded and sustained in the Episcopal tradition, offers an academically challenging curriculum in an environment that reflects the joy and peace of Christian values.
We welcome motivated students of average and above average ability who come from any religious, racial, social, or ethnic group. Each student and family is encouraged by competent faculty and staff to participate fully in the spiritual, athletic, artistic, and social life of the academic community. As our students grow to appreciate their value to themselves and to the school community, they will leave Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy with valuable tools for effective learning and living.
To fulfill our mission, we are deeply committed to providing a seamless system of education in preschool through twelfth grade, which includes:
- A spiritual environment founded and sustained in the Episcopal tradition
- A rigorous curriculum
- A highly qualified and caring faculty and staff
- A low student to faculty ratio
- A commitment to a diverse student body and school community
- A successful program of extra-curricular and athletic activities that, by its nature, encourages participation from a broad spectrum of the student body
- A program of exceptional college placement for our graduates
- An emphasis on character development that promotes a healthful lifestyle and that encourages and supports honorable and ethical decision-making
- A tradition of service to others that fosters responsible citizenship
- A variety of opportunities that support and sustain active family participation
- A school culture that promotes stewardship of our Earths resources
- A school culture that acknowledges and appreciates the freedoms afforded to the citizens of our country, while recognizing the importance of embracing the larger global community
The Board of Trustees, students, staff, and families of Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, share the vision of an academic community based on the love of God, self respect, respect for ones neighbors, and respect for Gods creation, thus fostering honorable and ethical decision-making throughout the entire community. The Holy Trinity community affirms this commitment by demonstrating a strong work ethic, embracing others uniqueness, encouraging a spirit of cooperation and promoting a sense of fair play.