Greater Boston Academy is a co-educational private Christian School for students in Preschool to 12th grade. Our mission is to educate students to achieve their best through putting God first. Through a total school program, GBA wants its graduates to have begun a life-long education.
The Academy, grades 9-12, continues to build upon the solid foundation set by elementary and middle school faculty. The community of students and faculty is one of trust, responsibility, leadership development, and respect. It is our desire to help students grow spiritually, mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally. We endeavor to create successful, well-rounded college students, but also to prepare young people for lives of service and desire to make a positive impact on society.What is special about our Academy Program?
- Christ-centered learning environment
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Dedicated faculty, staff & volunteers
- Safe, family-oriented environment
- Individualized student attention
- Strong church-community ties
- State-of-the-art iPad technology
- Project-based learning & engaging curriculum