Evansville Day School, in partnership with parents, offers a student-centered, college-preparatory program supported by a challenging and comprehensive curriculum that encourages each student from Junior Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 to strive for excellence in mind, body, and human spirit.
At Evansville Day School, we embrace the following core values:
- Excellencethe pursuit of high quality, merit, and virtue
- Responsibilitythe attribute of being individually accountable, reliable, and trustworthy
- Integritythe discipline to adhere to a code of moral, honorable, and ethical standards
- Respectthe positive and supportive consideration for oneself and others
- Personal Disciplinethe initiative to establish and achieve personal goals that demonstrate favorable character and conduct
- Compassionthe willingness to be empathetic and understanding of others.
Beyond our curricular goals, Evansville Day School students will learn to:
- Respect themselves and others, and celebrate differences of faith, race, and culture
- Develop responsibility, integrity, dependability, and self-control
- Value the importance of taking responsibility for and developing balance in their own personal well-being
- Develop good citizenship through community service
- Value academic excellence and lifelong learning