Who We Are
TeenLife Media is the “go to” source for parents, educators, and teenagers nationwide who are seeking programs and services for college-bound students in grades 7-12. Our award-winning website, e-newsletters, specialized guides, parent magazine, and signature events feature thousands of enrichment opportunities that "bring out the best” in teenagers. These include summer programs, community service opportunities, academic experiences, and gap year programs – regionally, nationally, and internationally. Access to all of our resources is free for registered parents, educators, and students.
What We Do
Few students, parents, and educators have the time or knowledge to find interesting experiential learning opportunities for teens. We scour the universe for information and ideas so that you don’t have to! Our proprietary database is continually updated with new information that we find online, via newsletters, and at events – all for your benefit. Our comprehensive coverage of opportunities for teens is unmatched by any other source.
Why join TeenLife.com? As a member you receive:
- Unlimited access to our award-winning website where you’ll find thousands of regional, national, and international opportunities for youth in grades 7-12, including overnight and day summer programs, gap year programs, college admission resources, after school programs and tips on finding a job or internship.
- Our information-packed e-newsletter to help you make the right choices for your teen.
- Dynamic, interactive guides featuring expert advice on a wide variety of topics.
- A subscription to TeenLife’s parenting magazine, Life with Teens.
- Special offers and discounts from TeenLife’s partners.
- Access to our community calendar of local programs and volunteer opportunities in your area.
Join now…. It’s FREE!