The Women's Breast & Heart Initiative's mission is to change and save lives while providing at-risk women with the prevention and early detection necessary to beat breast cancer and heart disease.
WBHI offers a variety of ways in which you and/or your group or organization can change and save the lives of women in our community:
- Door-to-Door Outreach – Breast cancer and heart disease advocates
- Group Package Assembly – Breast and heart HEALTH educational packages
- Community Partner – Team Leadership role
- Executive Leadership – Board of Directors and event committees
- College Student Virtual Advocacy - Breast Cancer and Heart Disease Advocates
To find out more about how to sign up or what opportunities are available to you, check out our website!