- Listing Type: Volunteer Opportunities
- Category: Youth Outreach
- Volunteer Type: Individual, Administrator, Special Events, Other
- Minimum Age: 15
Common Denominator's mission is to help in-need middle school students love math and build confidence through tutoring and mentorship.
Volunteering with Common Denominator is a chance to empower kids, meet like-minded volunteers, and expand your social network.
Volunteers are expected to:
- Attend orientations, training, and tutor development sessions throughout the year
- Be a dependable tutor that shows up for students
- Apply theory
- Learn teaching strategies and tactics to be the best tutor possible
If tutoring isn’t for you, we have other volunteer opportunities to consider.