The Black Pianists Society is a student-led virtual non-profit organization that was founded in order to connect student musicians of color from all walks of life, across the country. We work to embrace empower young BIPOC musicians through academic support, volunteer and performance opportunities, and more!
Virtual volunteer opportunities include:
- Write cards for healthcare heroes
- Write cards for senior citizens
- Volunteer communications assistance to the vulnerable
- Support Black-owned businesses
- Volunteer to make masks and write cards with Caris Healthcare
- Volunteer with REUT USA to raise money for Covid-19 solutions
For more information about volunteer opportunities, check out our website!