An unique volunteering program in Morocco where you will go surfing with the local youth. In this 4 weeks of volunteering you'll jump in Morocco's surfers life and helping the local community by giving surflessons to children.
Besides the volunteering work you will go surfing by yourself (you can participate in this program as beginner surfer) Get surflessons, go on adventures and daytrips to explore the real Morocco and even do a multiple daytrip to Marrakesh
Highlights of the surf and volunteering program:
- Get in contact with local children, and make lifelong memories with them in and around the water, while you support them in the same time to build on their future!
- Learning how to surf from a pro
- Visit Marrakesh and sleep in a riad between the collorful souks of Marrakesh
- Go on a 4day roadtrip trough the mountains, passing casbahs, to the South: Legzira
- Hiking and cliffjumping in the oases of Paradise Valley
- Sandboarding in the Small Sahara
Who is this trip suitable for:
Are you sporty and adventurous? Are you also excited to experience the real Morocco? get to know and contribute to social projects? Grab your chance now and sign up for this trip!
- 18+ trip
- Alone or with friends
- You can speak basic English
- You are sporty and adventurous