- Listing Type: Volunteer Opportunities
- Category: Promoting Volunteerism, Youth Outreach, Literacy and Education
- Volunteer Type: Individual, Online
- Minimum Age: 16
What you'll be doing: Work with a student in grades 3-6, twice a week, online Help with homework in Math and English Work with teachers to provide personalized learning Mentor, support & have fun with your student!
How it works: You select the best times that work around YOUR schedule Step Up Tutoring supports you with training and resources (no experience required!) Login via Zoom and have fun with your student! Requirements: 16+ High School/GED, Associate's, or Bachelor's Degree in progress or completed Complete brief interview Background check (In California) Enjoy working with kids!
- Details at a Glance: A few hours per week (all online/virtual)
- Recurrence: Recurring Training Provided (no previous experience needed)
- Wheelchair accessible
- How to Apply: Complete the online application on our site
- Schedule a brief interview Complete a background check