- Listing Type: Volunteer Opportunities
- Category: Aging with Dignity, Community Resources, Health and Well Being, Youth Outreach, Literacy and Education
- Volunteer Type: Individual, With Parent/Guardian, Special Events, Other, Fundraising
- Minimum Age: 14
To be the leading provider of vital health, education and employment services to families, children, and seniors living in low-income housing communities. Our goal is to help keep family members employed, children in school, and seniors active.
Volunteering provides an enriching and rewarding experience for people looking to make a difference in the lives of others in need. Project Access relies on volunteers to share their experience, expertise, skills and time with the low-income families and seniors we serve.
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- After-School Tutoring
- Bilingual Tutor for Adults
- Computer Lab Instructor F
- undraising/Special Events
- Job Skills & Employment Search Mentor
- Office Assistant
- Physical Assistant/Nutrition Instructor
- Storyteller Teen Development Facilitator and much more!