The Philly Friendship Circle provides organized physical and social structures to support inclusive friendships, connections, respite, and fulfillment for youth with special needs, young adult volunteers, their respective families and the Jewish community at large.
The feeling of community is powerful. Having a fun, inclusive, and accessible community is vital to welcoming all families. In addition to our ongoing programs, we run a number of community events and activities to enjoy with family and friends such as field trips, community service “mitzvah” projects, Shabbat dinners, Jewish holiday celebrations, and more:
- Philly Friendship Walk
- Philly Friendship Circle Gala
- Philly Friendship Circle Art Show
- Fellowship Award Ceremony
- Jewish Federation’s Super Sunday
- Team Friendship Miami Marathon
- Team Friendship Miami Bike-a-thon
- Sporting Events – Sixers and Phillies
Visit our website for more information!