Good Karma Bikes exists to provide homeless and low income working people with safe, reliable bicycle transportation to provide them the freedom and ability to travel to the places, appointments and people that can facilitate their improved quality of life; and sometimes, a way off the streets and into a better life.
- Effective January 2015, We Will Be Requiring All Volunteers To Attend The Good Karma Bikes Volunteer Orientation Program. This Orientation Must Be Completed Prior To Your First Scheduled Day Of Volunteering.
- For Your Convenience, This 30-Minutes Orientation Is Offered Twice Weekly. For More Information And To Sign-Up, Click GoVoluntr Below.
- While We Do Accept Drop-Ins For Orientation, We Do Not Accept Non-Scheduled Volunteers.
- We Have Tools That You Can Use, But You Are Welcome To Bring Your Own If You Wish.
- Individual Volunteering Minimum Age Is 13