The mission of the Galveston Bay Foundation is to preserve and enhance Galveston Bay as a healthy and productive place for generations to come.
By volunteering with the Galveston Bay Foundation, you can:
- Gain valuable field training and experience in environmental conservation and restoration
- Increase your knowledge of the ecology and economy of Galveston Bay
- Become experienced in non-profit development, administration, and fundraising
- Earn volunteer credit for school, community service, and other service projects
- Enjoy the amazing feeling of doing something great for the environment!
- Some employers offer a grant to the nonprofit for a certain amount of hours volunteered. Inquire to your HR department to find out.