- Listing Type: Volunteer Opportunities
- Category: Aging with Dignity, Community Resources, Health and Well Being, People with Disabilities, Youth Outreach
- Volunteer Type: Individual, Supervised Group, With Parent/Guardian, Administrator, Special Events
- Minimum Age: 16
Ellis partners with families to provide high quality early childhood education in a warm, nurturing environment. A recognized leader in our field, we support children across the socio-economic spectrum, treasure diversity in all forms, and celebrate the joy of childhood.
Volunteer with Ellis Children!
Initiate or Contribute to Donation Drives
- Back to School Backpack Drive (donating backpacks with essential school supplies)
- Holiday Gift Drive for our Early Education and School-Age Programs
- Book Drive (durable board books are a particular need)
- Arts and Crafts Supplies Drive
- Clothing and/or Diapers & Wipes Drive
- Birthday Gift Drive for those who wouldn’t otherwise receive gifts
To increase our capacity to meet growing challenges, Ellis seeks a variety of skills and expertise that may not be currently available internally. We welcome those with professional expertise in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Web Design, Database Management and other fields.
Visit our website for more information.