Rooted in compassion and justice and driven by innovation, we care for the vulnerable, forge strong connections with Israel and above all, inspire the next generation to embrace Jewish life and learning.
There are countless ways to get involved in the Jewish community that work with your schedule, interests and talents. Meet new friends and expand your circle by exploring these opportunities and finding one that’s right for you.
- B'nai B'rith Youth Organization (BBYO)
- This is not your typical youth group. This worldwide teen movement brings together high school kids from all over the globe, with all different interests and from all types of Jewish backgrounds.
- National Conference of Synagogue Youth (NCSY)
- Strengthen your leadership skills through fun, interactive programs throughout the year. There are tons of opportunities - don’t miss out!
- North American Federation of Temple Youth (NFTY)
- Social action is at the forefront of the North American Federation of Temple Youth. Learn about the programs and explore Reform Judaism, here.
- Become an activist for social change through community-based volunteer work and Judaism.
- United Synagogue Youth
- From leadership opportunities to summer programs, get involved with USY and meet friends along the way
To find out more about how to sign up and the requirements for each program, check out our website.