- Listing Type: Volunteer Opportunities
- Category: Cultural Organizations, Youth Outreach
- Volunteer Type: Individual, Supervised Group, With Parent/Guardian, Special Events
- Minimum Age: 16
Chicago Children’s Museum’s mission is to improve children’s lives by creating a community where play and learning connect.
Whether you’re looking for a group volunteer outing or an individual looking to give back, Chicago Children’s Museum has volunteer opportunities that truly make an impact.
- Age 16 or older
- Willing to commit to the required time commitment of 2 shifts per month for at least 3 months
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Consent to a background check (if under 19, no background check is required but applicant must have guardian’s consent)
- Attend a volunteer orientation
For information about volunteering at Chicago Children's Museum, visit our website.