Guided by God’s love, Catholic Charities helps people in southeast Texas by providing caring, compassionate services and advocating for social justice in collaboration with parishes and communities.
Depending on your time availability, we can match you to an individual project or a long-term position.
You Can Help:
- Feed the hungry at our food pantries or food fairs on certain Saturdays
- Coordinate events for children, adults and the elderly
- Teach life skills or language classes
- Assist with our donation centers and gift shops
- Intern with a specific program
For more information, visit our website.