We meet children, adolescents, teens and their families at the most challenging times of their lives and help them overcome some of life's most difficult circumstances: child abuse and neglect, complex emotional and behavioral issues, and family crisis.
At our treatment centers we restore hope, help children find joy in daily living, and improve families' chances at making a better life through our short-term treatment programs, residential treatment programs, adolescent treatment programs, teen and youth services, and child and family services.
Casa Pacifica adheres to thorough Pre-Training Requirements for Volunteers that consist of the following:
• Volunteers are required to be 21 year of age due to licensing requirements
• Volunteers are requested to to commit to one year of a consistent agreed upon schedule
• Volunteers are required to attend (1) half day of training and RSVP prior to training date
• Volunteers are required to complete a local *Livescan fingerprinting (*screened through the Dept. of Justice/FBI)
• Volunteers are required to complete a local test for TB (test can be administered on site at Casa Pacifica Clinic)