- Listing Type: Volunteer Opportunities
- Category: Animal Rights and Rescue, Cultural Organizations, Health and Well Being, Homelessness and Hunger, People with Disabilities, Promoting Volunteerism, Youth Outreach
- Volunteer Type: Individual, Supervised Group, Other
- Minimum Age: 14
By The Hand is a Christ-centered, after-school program that takes kids by the hand and walks with them from kindergarten through college, loving and nurturing them—mind, body and soul.
We are so grateful for all of the wonderful things our volunteers do to help our kids have abundant life. Without them, it would not be possible to provide our kids with the love and nurturing they so desperately need.
If you have a heart for kids and want to make an eternal difference, please consider volunteering on a monthly or weekly basis—or even occasionally for special events. Each is vitally important and there is sure to be one that’s right for you.
Here are a few activities you might be interested in:
- Food service and clean up
- Virtual tutoring and/or mentoring
- Event clean up & set up
- General classroom support
- Virtual extracurricular activities
For more volunteer opportunities, please visit our website.