- Listing Type: Volunteer Opportunities
- Category: Advocacy for Cause, Cultural Organizations, Community Resources, Health and Well Being, Homelessness and Hunger, People with Disabilities, Promoting Volunteerism
- Volunteer Type: Individual, Supervised Group, With Parent/Guardian, Special Events, Other
- Minimum Age: 18
The mission of Becky's Foundation is to team up with like-minded people and organizations to empower unprivileged people and communities through sustainable projects in education, health, attitudinal changes, and skill training.
The Volunteer In Ghana program has been the backbone of the services that Becky’s Foundation renders. Whether you are an individual or a group, being students, professionals, missionaries, or seniors, you can join hands with us and use your time and talent to help children and communities in need.
Several volunteers from around the world have made important contributions and have had life-changing experiences working with us on different projects. Many of them are proud to call our base their second home and, for that matter, have returned to our projects on many occasions. You too could have a role to play in one or more of our ongoing projects.
You may choose to participate in projects such as:
- Orphanage Home Work
- Sports For Social Change
- Special Needs
- Be able to complete at least 2 weeks
- At least 18 years old on the day you start volunteering. Under-aged people either need adult accompaniment or must provide us with a letter of parental consent.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn, and adjust to fit into different cultures while working in a less resourceful environment.
- Background check
To apply for this volunteer opportunity, please visit our website!