Allston Brighton CDC builds a stronger, more stable community by representing and supporting the interests, engagement, and leadership of Allston Brighton’s diverse communities, institutions, individuals, and families of all incomes.
We couldn’t do what we do without the input and support of amazing volunteers like you. With so many ways to get involved with Allston Brighton CDC, there’s opportunities for everyone to leave their mark on the Allston Brighton community.
- Join one of our action committees: Neighborhood Stabilization, Community Planning, or Affordable Housing
- Become a member of the Street Team – flyer, social media, door knocking, etc.
- Volunteer at one of our events – All Bright Night, our Annual Meeting, summer block parties, etc.
- Join our Board of Directors
- Become an Ambassador – host house parties for your neighbors to learn about affordable housing advocacy
- Help with research, fundraising, leading trainings, or translation and interpretation
To get involved, visit our website and let us know how you'd like to get involved!