- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Be involved with Zoofari in a grown-up way. Learn about and be around animals as you take part in Zoofari as an instructor helper. Be directed to use workplace skills such as communication, teamwork and leadership while working and learning in the Zoos enjoyable atmosphere.
As a counselor in training, participants will work alongside program counselors and develop leadership, communication, and teamwork skills in the relaxed atmosphere of the zoo. CITs should exhibit the ability to work alongside others as a productive member of the Zoofari team.