- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Surfing
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
YMCA Surf Camp Overnight is on the beach near San Diego, California. Surfing is just one of many activities that we do. Our staff are committed to working with children and teens to help them develop the skills and relationships they will need to be confident, healthy, and connected as they grow.
Campers will have friendship, discovery, and new activities with lots of support.
- Mariners - friendship, discovery, and new activities with lots of support
- Watermen - outdoor adventure, ocean skills, and the opportunity to be yourself!
- Beachcombers - lots of choices and adventure (saturated in friendship and saltwater!)
- SOUL Surfers- responsibility and teamwork with all the camp fun included!