- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Surfing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
YMCA Surf Camp Overnight is on the beach near San Diego, California. Surfing is just one of many activities that we do. Our staff are committed to working with children and teens to help them develop the skills and relationships they will need to be confident, healthy, and connected as they grow.
Find adventure this summer on the beach near San Diego, California! Surfing is just one of many activities that you'll do.
Camping, like many Y programs, is about learning skills, developing character and making friends. But few environments are as special as Camp Surf's, where kids become a community as they learn how to be independent and contribute to a group while engaging in physical, social and educational activities by the Pacific Ocean.
Camping teaches self-reliance, a love for nature and the outdoors, and the development of attitudes and practices that build character and leadership — all amidst the fun of camp fires, surfing instruction, body boarding, archery, skit nights, and meaningful relationships.
Y staff are dedicated to ensuring camp is an amazing experience for every camper. You bring the sunscreen — we’ll provide the fun!