- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Join us for a week of adventure in one of our many adventure programs designed specifically for teens. The teens become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group on trips that push beyond the borders of Camp Jones Gulch. These programs allow teens to explore the natural environment, test their boundaries, and have fun!
Session 1: Rock Climbing Specialty
Session 2: Surf Camp
Session 3: White Water Rafting A
Session 4: Santa Cruz Mountains Adventure
Session 5: White Water Rafting B
Session 6: Lake Tahoe Expedition
Session 7: Summer Camp
Session 8: Yosemite Rock Climbing
Cost and Session Information
Financial assistance is available.
Camps are 6 days and 5 nights.
Prices range from $850-$1,060.