- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Founded in 1915, the camp is a summer resident facility for boys and girls ages 8 to 16 from a broad spectrum of community and family backgrounds which provides a diversity that enriches camp life.
This program is founded on the Christian principles that confirm the importance of each individual. The YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are emphasized in all camp activities. The camp experience helps to inspire self-confidence and provides memories to last a lifetime. With increased social growth, awareness and experience, campers assume leadership roles not only at camp but ultimately in their schools and communities as well.
Cost and Session Information
Summer Camp 2016
Summer begins on June 26, 2016.
Leader in Training Program (LIT)
Ages 15 - 16
Cost: Instate - $1,100 Cost: Out of State - $1,200
Session 2: July 3 – July 16
Session 3: July 17 - July 30
Session 4: July 31 – August 13