- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The camp has been dedicated to fulfilling the principles symbolized by the development of MIND, BODY and SPIRIT. The camp is a summer resident facility for boys and girls ages 8 to 16 from a broad spectrum of community and family backgrounds which provides a diversity that enriches camp life.
This program is founded on the Christian principles that confirm the importance of each individual. The YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are emphasized in all camp activities. The camp experience helps to inspire self-confidence and provides memories to last a lifetime. With increased social growth, awareness and experience, campers assume leadership roles not only at camp but ultimately in their schools and communities as well.