- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
We offer Day and Overnight Camps for ages 8-16 during the Summer with activities including Sailing, Waterskiing, Horseback Riding, Paintball and especially making new friends!
Days are filled with fun land and water activities led by our diverse and caring counselors. At the Y, its not about the activity you choose as much as it is about the benefits of getting outdoors, making new friends, and building character.